Frequently asked questions
- What does the term “generic” mean? Do generic medications produce the same effect that the brand name medicines do?
The difference between a brand name medicine and a generic one is in the name, shape and in the price. A generic drug is usually called by the name of the active ingredient while a manufacturer uses a brand name. However, a manufacturer cannot possess a patent for a certain chemical agent, this is why manufacturers of generic medications can legally produce the so-called “generics”. They are the same chemically and since the active ingredient is identical, they have the same medical effect. Thus buying a generic medication one pays less but gets the very same result.
- Why are generic medicines so cheap?
Unlike generic drugs, a large part of the costs incurred by original manufacturers of brand name drugs are for research and development and advertising. The expense of obtaining FDA approval alone in the U.S. is enormous. Manufacturers of generic drugs do not have to absorb or recover these costs. Consequently, significant cost savings can be passed along to you.
- Can the pharmacy mail medications to international locations?
Yes we ship internationally to North & South America, East & West Europe, Middle East, Southeast Asia and Australia (we do not ship to Africa, Norway & Sweden). Customs has the discretionary power to allow a 90-day supply with a 90-day refill. There are no restrictions on the number of prescriptions. Please have a look at our Shipping Policy.
- How can I be sure in the quality of the pills you offer?
High quality of the medications we offer is the subject of our primary concern. The logic is very simple: the better the quality of goods is, the more customers we have. Thus we are very attentive and selective in the choice of the supplier, the quality of goods is thoroughly tested and the documentation is closely checked. Each package of the products we sent out includes the Certificate of Analysis obtained from the manufacturer’s laboratory and fully adheres to the manufacturing country law.
- How much money will I save?
Most patients save 40-80%, which can be hundreds of dollars per order.
- Do you require a prescription?
We do not require prescription to order medication online, but we strongly recommend you to consult your physician before buying your medication.
- What should I do to order from you?
If you wish to order a product from us you are to do the following:
- Select the product, quantity & milligram you are to purchase by clicking “Buy now” button
- Login if already registered or create account.
- Click “Checkout”
- Check all the fields, pills quantity and press on “Submit Order” button to complete the order.
- What payment methods do you have?
We have the following payment methods:
Payment by a credit or debit card (Visa & Mastercard)
- Is it secure to give my credit card information at your site?
We take the security of our customers seriously and thus we take reasonable steps to protect your information. For submitting the order you are redirected to the secure order page. The security of the page can be easily checked: an icon resembling a padlock is displayed on the bottom of most browsers window, this shows that the information you insert into the form is SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encrypted when transmitted to our credit card processing company. Please remember that a secure page begins with “https:” while insecure ones begin with “http:” without the “s” at the end.
In addition to Web browser security, our servers are checked daily for any security risks by reputable companies such as McAfee. And we recommend you to use Mozilla or Chrome browser which is highly secured.
- Will the packaging be discreet?
All orders are sent in the most discreet manner possible. Only the shipping address and return address are displayed on the visible part of our orders. The medications are packaged in unmarked paper envelopes.
- Do you have any discount system?
Yes, we do. Please contact our customer support team.
- Where the pills are sent from?
The medications are manufactured in USA, Germany, United Kingdom and most of the shipments from India, thus the orders are processed and sent out from there.
- How long will it take for me to receive my prescriptions by mail?
Please allow 7-15 business days for express mail & 10-20 business Days for Standard mail for delivery for regular shipping. Please visit our shipping policy page for complete details.
- Can I ship to an Alternate Shipping Address?
Yes you may ship to an alternate address, but the shipping & billing address country should be same country. (eg: We can ship USA orders to USA…but we cannot ship USA order to AUSTRALIA)
- How can I check the status of my order?
There are 2 options to do that:
- By contact made to our support team (Contact Us)
- By checking the status from the website (My Account under Order History)
- I need to cancel the order. Please, advise.
Please check our Reimbursements and Returns Policy.